Tripon Nero Titano Loafer
Enjoy our complimentary made easy standard free shipping on all orders within the US.
Feel free to try them on from the comfort of your home and if you don't like them or they don't fit, we are happy to get them back in the original condition within 15 days from purchase.
- Fits true to size, so take what would get your normal size.
- Only available in full sizes.
- Go down to the nearest whole size if you take half a size.
Men's shoe size guide
- Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.
It is important to allow your shoes to air manually, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your shoes become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
Leather upper, leather insole
Handmade in Italy
Come with dust bag and shoe horn
Almond shape toe
Limited size available, will not restocked.